All returns must be accompanied with a valid Return Authorisation Number on the shipping label.
We reserve the right to refuse any returns that: -
- Are incomplete or missing parts;
- Are not returned in their original packaging;
- Show signs of physical damage to the product or its packaging;
- Do not include a valid Return Authorisation Number on the shipping label;
- Have an expired Return Authorisation Number.
All costs incurred in returning the product to us are of purchaser’s responsibility.
It is also purchaser’s responsibility to ensure that all products are suitably packaged in order to prevent damage during return shipping.
We accept no responsibility for goods lost or damaged in transit. It is purchaser’s responsibility to insure them.