Red Dot International (ABN 13636101880) is a fully owned, operated, and registered Australian business, established in January 2004.
We are one of Australia’s leading suppliers of affordable and high-quality vacuum sealing machines (or Cryovac), tray sealing machines, MAP tray sealing machines, auger filling machines, liquid/gel/paste filling machines, and packaging machines. We have been supplying these types of machines across Australia and worldwide since early 2004.
Our Main Products:
- Vacuum Sealing Machines (or Vacuum Sealers, Cryovac)
- Standard and MAP Tray Sealing Machines (or Tray Sealers)
- Packaging Machines
- Auger Filling Machines (or Auger Fillers, Weighing and Filling Machines)
- Liquid/Gel/Paste Filling Machines (or Liquid Fillers)
- Labelling Machines (or Labellers)
Red Dot International is an authorised distributor and repairer of Omnipack brand machines.
Why Buy from Red Dot International?
- One of Australia’s leading suppliers of affordable vacuum sealing machines (or Cryovac), tray sealing machines, MAP tray sealing machines, auger filling machines, liquid/gel/paste filling machines, and packaging machines
- 100% Australian owned and operated
- Authorised distributor and repairer of Omnipack brand machines
- Committed to supplying high-quality machines at the most affordable prices
- You always get more than what you pay for
- We maintain low overheads, low operating costs, and reasonable profit margin. Unlike other companies, we pass on these savings to our customers by offering high quality machines at very low prices
- Future replacement part guarantee. We supply any part for any Omnipack machine at anytime.
- Free ongoing support for any machine purchased from us
- Money back guarantee* if you are not completely satisfied
Our aims are to supply high quality machines at the best prices and to provide honest, reliable, and very good customer service and after-sales support.
Most of the machines that we sell come with 1-2 year warranty from us (please refer to individual product descriptions). We also provide repair services after the warranty period at very reasonable prices.
If you require a specific machine or piece of equipment that is not listed in our website, please do contact us as we may have it in stock, pending listing on website. If not, we might be able to get the machine for you.
Machines demonstrations are available from our NSW warehouse or WA workshop, and are strictly by appointment only.
All orders are dispatched from our NSW warehouse, WA workshop, and other warehouses in Australia.
We want your purchase to be hassle free and for you to be absolutely happy with your purchase. If for some reason you’re not happy with your purchase, please do not hesitate to let us know and we will endeavour to resolve any issue.
* conditions apply (refer to Returns policy)
Australia (Est. 2004)
31 / 11 Romford Road
Kings Park, NSW 2148
We are open to the public by appointment only. Customer visits, equipment/machine inspections and demonstrations, and pickups are available from our NSW warehouse or WA workshop, and are strictly by appointment only.